Friday, March 16, 2012

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

These are my favourite peanut butter oatmeal cookies...they're seriously addictive and once I start munching I find it hard to stop. :)

1 cup butter, soft or melted
3/4 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup peanut butter
3 tbs molasses
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/4 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 cups oats
  • Beat together melted butter, sugars, vanilla, molasses, peanut butter & eggs.
  • In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder & oats.  Stir dry ingredients into wet mixture.
  • Drop teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto un-greased baking sheet and bake at 175 degrees C for about 10-15 minutes (mine come out perfect at 10 minutes).
This is by no means a healthy recipe, but it's so delicious that I wouldn't dare mess around with the ingredients in trying to make it healthier...I couldn't bare a wasted batch of messed up cookies. :S  Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment